Monday, July 2, 2012

ConfigMgr 2012: Package Conversion Manager


ConfigMgr 2012: Package Conversion Manager
                After migrating all of my packages from ConfigMgr 2007 to 2012 I kept seeing posts and blogs about using Package Conversion Manager to update my packages to applications.  After trying to follow several of these I kept seeing a common trend that I didn’t have these options.  I tried to see if they were included in some role that I didn’t select during install but could not find it.  Nowhere did these sources tell me this was a separate application add-on to the ConfigMan 2012 console.  Each source just showed how to use it so I figured I would share this with everyone.  PCM is a separate add on and can be downloaded from here and more information on it and how to use it can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment